- Improper use of pressure washing equipment can lead to etching, impairment to the structural integrity, or destruction of the surfaces treated. For flagstone surfaces, this presents as early degradation of the stone and leads to flaking or chipping away of the material. For concrete, this presents as etching. Etching is a process where the top layer of concrete is damaged by excessive pressure. Surfaces that have been etched can be viewed as having engraved lines or swirls on the surface. For wood surfaces this presents as fraying or breakage in the material. This can be seen in fences that are “fuzzy’” to the touch. Overtime these outcomes will decrease the useful life of the treated surfaces.
- Organic growth cannot be stopped with water and pressure alone. Black streaks/ stains and algae growth that appears on surfaces after wetter weather or in areas with less drainage can be difficult to treat and will grow back in a matter of weeks or months if not addressed appropriately. The cleaning solutions our company uses are designed to not only remove the staining left by organic growth, but also to remove the organic growth. This ensures that the treated surface stays cleaner for a much longer period, in some cases for years.
- Gum and grease stains can be difficult and timely to remove. Our company has the equipment, the expertise, and the solutions the treat these effectively and efficiently without damaging the underlying surface.
Sprucing up your commercial property is a great way to increase your brand image and representation to potential customers and clients. Commercial pressure washer services will wash away the grime and leave your business property looking brand new. Our team manages properties for a variety of clients, including multifamily residences, mixed use/ retail centers, and office buildings. Additionally, we also have experience with stand alone structures such as restaurants, hotels, gas stations, and banking institutions. Our company uses a combination of commercial-grade equipment and cleaning solutions designed to destain, disinfect, and deodorize surfaces. For commercial properties, services also include gum and grease stain removal as well as trash collection pads when applicable. Our team uses our 15+ years of industry experience and knowledge to ensure that our customers properties are expertly cleaned with minimal impact to business operations. Commercial services can be scheduled outside of operating hours, to include nights and weekends. Our experts advise having commercial properties maintained 2-3 per year as part of a service agreement.
Spruced Up is a top-rated service provider in the San Antonio, Texas area with over 15 years of commercial pressure washer industry experience. We are fully insured and ready to serve! Our experts will deliver the quality you expect and the service you deserve. Whether you’re preparing for an event, performing regular maintenance, or just sprucing up, we can help!
Commercial pressure washing services offered include:
- Deck & Fence Cleaning
- Driveway, Curb, Parking, and Walkway Cleaning
- Light Debris Removal
- Algae Treatment
- Exterior Mold, Mildew, and Organic Growth Remediation
- Gum Removal
- Grease, Oil, Gas, Etc. Stain Remediation