- Improper use of pressure washing equipment can lead to etching, impairment to the structural integrity, or destruction of the surfaces treated. For flagstone surfaces, which are a more fragile material, this presents as early degradation of the stone and leads to flaking or chipping away of the material. For concrete, this presents as etching. Etching is a process where the top layer of concrete is damaged by excessive pressure. Surfaces that have been etched can be viewed as having engraved lines or swirls on the surface. For wood surfaces this presents as fraying or breakage in the material. This can be seen in fences that are “fuzzy’” to the touch. Overtime these outcomes will decrease the useful life of the treated surfaces.
- Organic growth cannot be stopped with water and pressure alone. Black streaks/ stains and algae growth that appears on surfaces after wetter weather or in areas with less drainage can be difficult to treat and will grow back in a matter of weeks or months if not addressed appropriately. The cleaning solutions our company uses are designed to not only remove the staining left by organic growth, but also to remove the organic growth. This ensures that the treated surface stays cleaner for a much longer period, in some cases for years.
- Gum and grease stains can be difficult and timely to remove. Our company has the equipment, the expertise, and the solutions to treat these effectively and efficiently without damaging the underlying surface.
Sprucing up your fence, deck, driveway, and walkway is a great way to add some extra curb appeal to your home. Pressure washing services will wash away the grime and leave your home looking brand new. Our company uses a combination of commercial-grade equipment and cleaning solutions designed to destain, disinfect, and deodorize surfaces. We pair this combination with our teams 15+ years of industry experience and knowledge to ensure that our customers properties are treated appropriately and expertly cleaned. Our experts advise having these surfaces cleaned annually.
Spruced Up is a top-rated service provider in the San Antonio, Texas area with over 15 years of industry experience. We are fully insured and ready to serve! Our experts will deliver the quality you expect and the service you deserve. Whether you’re preparing for an event, performing regular maintenance, or just sprucing up, we can help!
Residential pressure washing services offered include:
- Deck & Fence Cleaning
- Driveway, Curb, and Walkway Cleaning
- Light Debris Removal
- Algae Treatment
- Exterior Mold, Mildew, and Organic Growth Remediation